Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Upcoming Christmas Sale!


SAVE THE DATE!
Sunday, Nov. 11th
1:00-5:00pm


Pokadotz & More
CHRISTMAS SALE


After the success of last year's sale, we've decided to host another one! We offer a variety of custom made items that will work for most anyone on your Christmas list - adorable aprons, message boards, dance bags, eye & neck pillows, monogrammed baby items such as burp cloths and bibs, plus much, much more! You'll also have the opportunity to meet Michelle Zaiser of Zaiser Photography and see her work displayed. We look forward to seeing you at the sale. Be sure to bring a friend or two! We've posted pictures on the blog of many of the items we sale.

6 comments:

hayes said...

Congrats you two!!!


Love your stuff, I'll have to hit you up when Josh and I get the new place. I really really like your modern looking items, there maybe a hand bag in my future as well!


Cheers,

courtney said...

i am putting in my request for one of those cute boards for my birthday.

Paulette Sawyer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paulette Sawyer said...

*This is Chrissy*
Way to go! Your stuff is amazing! If I know Amanda I expect no less! I definetely saw tons of stuff I want! Im going to pass on this site, I know so many people that will go crazy over it!

Unknown said...

Hi! I saw the beautiful diapers you embroidered for Christian F. today and wondered if you would embroider the saddle blankets for the ponies and horses at our therapeutic riding program, Heads Up! Is there a way to contact you directly?

Amanda said...

Lisa,
So glad you like the monogrammed items. I'd be happy to talk to you about the horse blankets. I'm trying to reach Cari F. to get your contact info but in the meantime you can reach me at adalton76@gmail.com. - Amanda